Monday, March 31, 2008

Does This Mean Something?

The other day, my friend Kim posted a quiz called "Which Jane Austin Heroine are You?" I admit, I love these quiz things. Some are very stupid, and some, with their concise wording and lovely graphics, make me feel swell. Well, it turns out I am "Elinor Dashwood" from Sense and Sensibility (Which happened to air on PBS last night. So far I like this version, but my favorite one stars Emma Thompson, Kate Winslet, Hugh Grant, and Alan Rickman. Thompson plays Elinor in that film. Without even asking their opinion, the boys commented that I look like Elinor (from the PBS film) And then my quiz turns out Elinor Dashwood. And now Nancy's quiz about birthdate responds with the following:
Your Birthdate: October 19
You are resilient, and no doubt your resilience has already been tested.
You've had some difficult experiences in your life, but you are wise from them.
Having had to grow up quickly, you tend to discount the advice of others.
You tend to be a loner, having learned that the only person you can depend on is yourself.

Your strength: Well developed stability and confidence

Your weakness: Suspicion of others

Your power color: Eggplant

Your power symbol: Spade

Your power month: October
http://www.blogthings.com/whatdoesyourbirthdatemeanquiz/">What Does Your Birth Date Mean?

Sorry the link to the quiz doesn't work. I deleted something accidentally. Visit Nancy or Kim if you'd like to give these quizzes a try. Have fun. :)

1 comment:

Becky Utecht said...

Sabrina, your boys are right, you DO look like the actress who played Elinor Dashwood on the PBS series.