Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Preparations


...one of MANY attempts at a snapshot for the Christmas card my sister and I tried to put together. That project is currently stalled. I have the postage stamps, though!
Thanks to my mother's heroic sense of cleanliness, my counter tops are clean again and the back entry is passable.
Clancy, recovering from Friday's hand surgery, has been rearranging furniture like mad...especially in the living room.
An inconvenient spruce near the park way has been sacrificed to holiday zeal and awaits it's fate in a snowbank.
The road has been plowed out after the mean blizzard.
A wreath has been hung on the "pretty" door.
Exactly three gifts have been purchased; technically stocking stuffers.
I work every single day between now and Christmas.
help!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Good to hear from you again, Sabrina! Sounds like Christmas is coming at you like a steamroller, so you might as well just relax and enjoy the time with family; forget about further preparations!

Sabrina Wille Erickson said...

Very good advice, Michelle! Things have settled down a bit. The shopping is pretty much finished. The tree is installed, awaiting decoration tomorrow morning.

And another blizzard is moving through so I might even have tomorrow off. I hardly ever get winter weekends with my family-so it would be a great treat.

Merry Christmas to you and yours!