Sunday, May 15, 2011

All Tuckered Out

Never once have I petted or made friends with a ram lamb.
Never, EVER!

Until Tucker came along...

I'll be honest...I don't think I had much choice about befriending this ramling.  Tucker is a truly outgoing spirit that found his fretting mother absolutely boring after his first day of life on this planet. 

Tucker happens to be a lamb with more vim and vigor than what's good for him.  I'm surprised he hasn't been murdered by the flock yet.   I've watched him snitch snacks from every lactating ewe.  He chases them down if they object!  He relishes hopping on top of resting ewes and biting them in the ears until they get up and chase him around pasture.  Lyneth has a special grudge against him over this behavior.  He even frolics and bounces around when all the other lambs are napping...just to keep himself busy.
I've come to the conclusion that he either has ants in his pants or he is ADHD!  

Tucker is also the first lamb I've ever met that LOVES to be held... except the last time I snuggled him he reached up and bit my nose... hard! 
How can a lamb so naughty look that angelic?
I'm not sure...but I do know what it is going to cost him...
Anyone interested in a wethered fiber pet?

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Tucker must be related to my ram, Bug. The entire time I was reading this, I thought you were describing Bug, but the only difference is, BUG IS AN ADULT! Definitely ADHD.

Michelle said...

What a character! I hope you find a wonderful pet home for him where he can get all the attention and stimulation he deserves. :-)

Michelle said...

P.S. He looks a lot like my Birdie lamb.