Friday, October 19, 2012

Happy Birthday

I turn 40 today.
It sounds rather daunting, but I'm so glad I made it this far.  Life just keeps getting better and better!
 
I recently started running to try to get fit. You can follow my progress on my new blog;
 I guess a birthday like "40" will do that to a person.  I'm rather terrible at it, but I'm learning.  And learning something new is good.  It keeps one young.
 
In the spirit of youthful exploration I decided to post this baby photo of me
P - L - A - Y - I - N - G
 
 
Remember how fun a box could be... or the kitchen cupboards?
:)
Here's to more PLAY in my future.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

You certainly don't look 40 my dear....Happy Birthday to you!!!

Spinners End Farm said...

Happy Birthday! The forties I've found to be the creative years so you're going to be smokin!