Monday, May 11, 2009

HEY! HEY! HEY!...


HEY LADIES!
Anyone else love the Beastie Boys? I don't even know if that is the correct spelling? But I love the audacity of their music. Who cares about the words...I just love how they sound.
That line from their song was the first thing I thought of when I saw this picture of Dan. He's less than a month old and already checking things out.
I can't figure out what is funniest: his spotted nose all curled up, or his baby teeth.
You got a ways to go, Big Guy!

2 comments:

Becky Utecht said...

Oh, cute pic! I'll admit it, I don't know who the Beastie Boys are, let alone what their music sounds like.

Sabrina Wille Erickson said...

That's ok, Becky. All I know about them is what they sound like. I hardly ever bother to try to know more about the music I like. I just like it. :)

BB are from way back - like when I was in high school? They are white guys that rap. (I think)

If you want to hear the line of the song I quoted, rent the movie Baby Mama with Tina Fey and Amy P.....something. (Those gals are from Saturday Night Live) When they get all dressed up to go out "clubbing" that clip is played.

Waaaaaaayyyyyyy more information than you probably wanted. :) Thanks for visiting, Becky!