Friday, January 27, 2012

More Bunny


Trying to make a more 'realistic' bunny...as the boys said my other one looked like a mouse.  True...though I think it could pass as a 'baby bunny'.  Clancy said he liked the cartoonish style of the first one.  Constant constructive critique...one of the joys of living with several artistic people!  lol


I already see many things I wish to improve in my sculpture...but rather than re-work this one, I'll just make more.  Practice makes perfect better.  Clancy asked if he could show me some techniques that might help me achieve the shapes I'm seeking.  After almost 18 years of marriage to this man, I know for a fact that his first attempt at needle-felting will produce an animal more full of style and personality than I could hope to achieve in months of trying.  But I intend to humbly accept his offer anyway.  :)

1 comment:

Cloverleaf Art and Fibre said...

Definitely a cute bunny! I love how a little bit of fleece can take on so much life and character in a needle felted sculpture.