Saturday, April 18, 2009

Delyth Lambs


I saw Delyth bred last fall and marked down the date. She was due Wed/Thu.
HA!
She lambed this morning.
When I started chores at 8:15am, I noticed her water had broke. I put her in her own jug with high walls so no one could bother her. Around 9am I heard her push. I peaked in and there was a white Unicorn lamb. Everything was going well so I left her for an hour. Lamb number two was up and about when I checked on her again.
Lovely lambs: a ewe and a ram. I post more about them tomorrow. Good job, Delyth.

2 comments:

Nancy K. said...

Don't you just love it when your girls "take care of business" with no fuss and no muss? My favorites are always the ones who greet me with twins ~ clean, dry and fed, when I get up in the morning...

;-)

Becky Utecht said...

Congratulations Sabrina. It's so good to know that your lambs are vigorous and healthy. Can't wait to see the photos.