Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Twin Set Number Three

I finally had a chance today to get photos of the latest set of twins: Delyth X Unicorn.
First up is Bence. I really like this little man. He's only three days old and he stands out amongst the other four white lambs. As a newborn, he has good structure and fleece. He also is a lustrous blue-tinted white like his sire. He is a full brother to Boston Lake Bam from the '08 lamb crop.
Then there is little Qdy...as in cutie and Judy. Delyth belongs to my son and he reserves the right to name lambs from her. I think Qdy was inspired by the new restaurant in town that has gluten-free food: Qdoba. Qdy has brown-tipped ears and a brown nose. The rest of her spots are from the molasses that mama likes to lick. Messy stuff, that molasses.
Lastly, I thought I'd include a photo of Rai Min. She's bound to pop soon. Let her choose a warm sunny day. Please!





3 comments:

marchwind said...

Have your tried the dry molasses? I used to used it for the horses and the llamas. You don't have to worry about spoilage either.

Sabrina Wille Erickson said...

I have never even heard of it. Where did you get it from?

Molasses is so messy, but it has made a huge difference in pregnancy toxemia for my girls so now I won't go without it.

Thanks for visiting. :)

Anonymous said...

You don't have to worry about spoilage either.
___________________
Julie
Email Marketing Solutions